WHAT SETS THIS DOG SPA APART FROM THE REST?
- All products are made in the USA, premium quality, eco-friendly, biodegradable, and use all-natural ingredients, such as beneficial essential oils. If I wouldn’t use it on my dogs, then I will not use it on yours! All dogs deserve the best.
- Included with the spa bath and haircut are services many salons offer for an additional charge. At Whitney’s Dog Spa they are complementary. Each dog should receive what it truly needs to help it stay healthy and happy until it’s next visit.
- With nearly 10 years of grooming experience and nearly 30 years of owning and working with dogs, I can promise a loving, quality and professional groom.
· OUR SERVICE PRICES ARE BASED ON BREED, SIZE, TEMPERAMENT, AND COAT CONDITION. PRICES ARE ALL-INCLUSIVE AND AT THE GROOMER’S DISCRETION.
· Extra fees may be included for condition of coat and skin, excess shedding, de-matting, nervous or aggressive dogs, and dogs with special needs. This is due to the extra care and time it takes to work with your dog. PLEASE REMEMBER: YOUR PET’S SAFETY AND COMFORT IS MY NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. Thank you for understanding.
· NOTE: A puppy’s first bath will be given $10-$20 off the breed price.
· Ear plucking, nails dremeled (filed) and anal glands expressed are also complementary, but only upon request and only if the dog allows.
· If client does not pick one of the included shampoos/conditioners, groomer will automatically use a hypo-allergenic shampoo (safest for most skin and coat types).
*** PLEASE NOTE: Negative reactions to products used, including but not limited to shampoos, are NOT the responsibility of Whitney's Dog Spa’s or at their expense for possible vet visit(s). This is due to the unknown knowledge of what products are best suited for the dog. If there are specific products you would like Whitney’s Dog Spa to use or to avoid, please let them know in advance. A full coat and skin assessment will be performed prior to groom. Negative reactions after de-matting dog(s) and/or shaving a dog that is in less than ideal condition will NOT be Whitney’s Dog Spa’s responsibility or at their expense. This is because dogs that are in poor condition can have unknown conditions and unknown reactions from the invasive process of de-matting. Thank you for understanding, as Whitney’s will always do their best to ensure the dog(s) get the absolute BEST care.
THE SPA BATH includes:
- Warm bath
- One of the following shampoos: Hypo Clear (hypo-allergenic); Hypo Earthbath (fragrance-free) Sooth-N-Oats; All-Out Blue (whitening); Hairy Beast; Fragrance-Free Oatmeal & Aloe; Mango Tango; Puppy Earthbath (mild cherry scent)
- One of the following conditioners: Skin Moisturizer (for short coats, like hot oil treatment); Silk-N-Silk; Fragrance-Free Oatmeal & Aloe
- Complementary blueberry facial by South Bark’s, with whitening components
- Double rinse
- Nails clipped, dremeled upon request and only if dog allows
- Blow dry/Blowout
- Thorough brush out
- Pad hair shaved
- Feet trimmed (upon request)
- Face tidy (trim around eyes and mouth, upon request)
- Ears cleaned (if no infection/inflammation is suspected) using natural, alcohol-free ingredients - Ears are always stuffed with cotton to avoid water getting in the ear canal
- Sanitary trim
- Complimentary bandana, bow(s) and/or feather(s)
- Full skin & coat assessment
- Doggie cologne of the following: Earthbath Spritz: Vanilla & Almond; Mango Tango; Eucalyptus & Peppermint; and Puppy (wild cherry). Reliq Botanical Mists: Lavender; Jasmine; Green Tea; and Pomegranate.
· THE SPA HAIRCUT includes:
- Everything included in the BASIC SPA BATH as well as a haircut specified by the owner/person who drops off the dog
· ADD-ON SERVICES:
- Breath freshener spritz…. $5
- Teeth brushing…. $10
- Teeth brushing with breath freshener spritz…. $12
- Nail polish…. $7-$12
- Wrinkle treatment…. $10
- Hot spot spray…. $5-$15
- Paw pad, elbow and nose cream…. $5-$15
- THE SPA WORKS PACKAGE includes:
Teeth brushing, spritz of breath freshener, organic paw, elbow and pad crème…. $15-$20
(you save $10-$15)
- PAMPER ME! PACKAGE includes:
Everything in the SPA WORKS package and a special shampoo and conditioning treatment of customer’s choice…. $20-$40 (you save $15-$40)
- De-shed treatment…. $5 - $25
Wild Animal: De Shedder Shampoo & Conditioner with extra brush out
- Flea treatment…. $5-$20
- Special shampoos…. $5-$25
Wild Animal: Aloe Heel.
Reliq Spa Mineral: Green Tea; and Lavender
- Special conditioners…. $5-$25
Wild Animal: All In White (UV protection & whitening)
· WALK-IN SERVICES include:
- Walk-in Nail Trims are $12 and Nail Dremel (file) are $15
*** Please call ahead to confirm a good time to walk-in with your dog(s), as appointments ALWAYS have priority and walk-ins are NEVER a guarantee. Thank you.
· Dogs that require muzzling or show signs of acute nervousness take much longer to perform a safe groom and will be charged at a higher than standard grooming rate. I reserve the right to refuse a dog that presents a risk of injury to itself or staff.
· I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE FOR ANY REASON.